Hats off to graduates! Whether they’re earning a diploma, a program certificate, a degree or even a cool new professional title, their hard work deserves some warm, thoughtful words of recognition.
Maybe you’re experiencing one of those “Class of Everyone!” years where you have a lot of graduation cards to send. Or maybe you just want some fresh ideas for what to write in a card for one special graduate. Either way, we’ve got you covered.
Our “What to Write in a Graduation Card” guide offers personal-message tips and inspiration. You can read the whole guide or jump straight to the specific ideas you need. Whichever way you go, we hope our ideas help you add a little pomp to all your graduation-card circumstances!
There’s no need to deliver a whole commencement address in your card. “Congratulations” is a great basic message, and it’s easy to say even if you don’t know the graduate well. Here are some ideas for going a word or two beyond to warm up and personalize your congratulations.
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! Congrats!”
- “Caps off to you, Graduate! Well done!”
- “What a proud day! We just couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “What an impressive achievement!”
- “Happy Graduation Day!”
- “Good looks, brains, heart and now a diploma too? You’ve really got it all! Congrats!”
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
- “Prayers and blessings on your graduation and for your future.”
Graduation is the perfect time to look ahead, offer encouragement and express optimism and excitement about the graduate’s future. And you don’t even need a crystal ball to do it!
- “Hope you’ll always find yourself as happy and full of big, crazy dreams as you are today!”
- “Hope you’re able to take a well-earned rest, vacation—whatever kind of break sounds like fun. You’ve earned it!
- “You’re going to be a star! Congratulations!”
- “You deserve to see your dreams come true…congrats!”
- “This definitely won’t be the last time I get to brag about you.”
- “I’m so happy for you, even if this does mean you’re an [Aggie, Jayhawk, etc.] for life.”
- “I’m sure today will be only the first of many proud, successful moments for you.”
- “Sending warm congratulations today and wishing you all the best at Michigan State in the fall!”
- “Congratulations today and best wishes for all your tomorrows.”
- “I just know life has even more wonderful things in store for you.”
- “Today, the field of education gains a very promising new addition. Congratulations on your graduation and best of luck in your teaching career!”
- “Can’t wait to see where life will take you next. Wherever it is, our prayers go with you!”
If you’re going to be at the commencement ceremony or a part of the celebration afterwards, you might choose to focus your message on the pride and fun of sharing in the graduate’s big day.
- “Congratulations, Eric. It means so much to be a part of your graduation day!”
- “WOO-HOO! We’re thrilled to be celebrating your graduation with you!”
- “First I get to see you walk across the stage. Then there’s a party? Awesome!”
- “So happy we could be here to watch you graduate with honors. It’s an honor to share in such an important day.”
- “It’s my great privilege to know you…to think about all you’ve achieved…and to be with you on your graduation day.”
- “You’ll always remember this day and so will all of us who were here cheering you on. Best of luck to you always!”
Even when you can’t make it to the commencement ceremony or reception, you can still make your presence felt by letting the graduate know you’re with them in spirit.
- “Congratulations on your high school graduation, Tyler! Wish we could be there to see it.”
- “I wish I could be at your graduation to give you a hug and tell you in person how proud I am of you.”
- “Even though we’ll miss seeing you in your cap and gown, we would never miss this chance to tell you we’re proud of you.”
- “Sending warm thoughts and big congratulations to a graduate we’re so very proud of.”
- “Thinking of you with love and pride on your graduation day.”
- “Our warmest thoughts and highest hopes are with you as you celebrate your graduation.”
Graduation is a good time for the kind of advice that’s more about building people up than bossing them around. Keep your advice general, upbeat and encouraging, and it will be appreciated.
- “Always remember: There’s no limit to what you can do if you keep believing in yourself.”
- “Take pictures. Take your time celebrating. Take it easy for a while. Then get ready to take on the world!”
- “It took a lot of hard work to reach this goal. You had to show up every day, whether you felt like it or not. I hope you feel great about what you’ve accomplished, and I hope you’ll continue to be a person who shows up day in and day out for those things that are worthwhile and important in life.”
- “May you always dare to do great things with your life.”
- “Keep on growing. Keep adding to the goodness and beauty in the world. Keep developing those unique dreams and talents that make you who you are!”
- “At my graduation, our commencement speaker challenged us to be lifelong learners, and that’s my advice for you as you graduate. Whatever you do, never stop learning, exploring, growing and challenging yourself to be your best.”
When it’s a family member graduating—whether it’s your sibling, your child, your niece or nephew, your cousin or even your parent—you might want to add an extra measure of warmth and pride.
- “Your graduation day is a proud day for you and a dream come true for our family.”
- “Congrats on graduating summa cum laude! I’m beyond proud to be related to someone so smart.”
- “Know what makes your graduation extra special? It’s having watched you grow up, having so many good memories of you and knowing all the challenges you’ve worked through to get to this day.”
- “Congratulations, with love for the grandson you are and with pride in the amazing person you are becoming.”
- “It seems like just yesterday you were just a kid starting high school…now you’re a confident young man about to receive your diploma. It’s been our joy to watch you grow and achieve so much these past four years. Hope you know how proud we are and how much we love you.”
- “It’s a beautiful thing, watching the daughter we’ve always loved growing up and getting one step closer to her dreams. Congratulations, with all our love,”
A warm closing is like the bow on top! Choose one of ours, or create your own.
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Love always,
- Much love to you,
- Best wishes!
- Best wishes for your future,
- All life’s best to you,
- Congratulations and best wishes,
- Warmest congratulations,
- God bless,
- God bless you,
- God bless you now and always,
?موديلات متعددة .. اختر الأفضل والأنسب?
انت اختار .. واحنا علينا الباقى وموجود شحن وتوصيل سريع
?كلمنا على الواتس واترك رسالتك وسنقوم بالرد عليها فى اسرع وقت https://wa.me/+201272727800 ?
| Outdoor Sign | Villa Door Sign | Office Door Sign | Department Door Sign | Corridor Sign | Indoor Flag Pole | | Indoor Flag Desk | Velvet Rope Barrier | Crystal Desk Stand | Mug And Other Print Trophies | Wooden Desk Stand | Crystal Desk Stand | Sport Trophies | Crystal Trophies | Wooden Trophies |